At times like this, the most thing that i miss is wan and abu.
When i was little, no matter how i miss home. No matter how difficult the situation turns out,I feel save being there with my grandpa. I didn’t dream of being granpa’s favourite girl. I never dream of that at all, but i am very grateful to have him in my life. Having a grandpa that always there. I feel loved and I just feel... save. I know, wan’s love is not as great as mom and dad’s. But he still is someone that i really love. As much as my parents and my brothers.
People didn’t know how i really am being here without abu. The cat that ive been with for quite sometimes. I hate crying in front of people. I didn’t talk or look at other people when i cried. I didn’t even want to talk about that with anyone either. And i cried everytime because of some reasons that i, myself couldn’t handle it. But i don’t want my parents to know. I know, they had been content with what we had know. But abu was always there. When im sad, im happy or even when i just need someone or maybe something to be with me during my times. Hes always there. Comforting me. I miss my abu. I wish he was here.
Sometimes i cried in my sleep. How are they being somewhere that i didn’t know. Do they know how much i miss them? How much i need them? How much i wish they were here?



No comments:
Post a Comment